Well after getting a concept from doodling I penciled the final image.
I used a mechnical pencil by the way .5 and .9. Then I inked the lines
using Sakura Micron .1 and .5. I scanned the image at 150dpi cause
I only have 64MB of ram to work with, but that's not that bad. I used
Pixia, a free image program to color the image. I wanted to keep the
original lines and not sharpen or contrast them too much, so I just
used the original image with an Overlay Layer effect. I don't know
exactly how long I spent on this, it was a few nights. This is my
second submission to anything online.
All material used on this site is © of their respective owners and may not be used without the owner's consent.
MVGC is property of ">Ben Krefta 2000 - 2001.